Sunday, April 18, 2004
Friday night...

A glass wall appeared on my left. Everything around me was white, save for the glass wall. As I walked past, people started appearing behind the glass. Suddenly the scene changed. It was band practice! I recognized those people, they were my seniors, my friends and people whom I've always enjoyed having around. They were all there, smiling at me from behind the glassy obstruction. They were beckoning me to join them, but I could not. Somehow in my dream, my CCA wasn't band. Instead, it was some cheesy military CCA. I felt so far from them, yet at the same time, a strong emotional bond was felt.

As I walked down further, something else happened, she suddenly appeared. Now how she'd fit into that scene I did not know, but nevertheless, I was overjoyed to see her. She ran up to me, with a brass trumpet in her hands. As she ran, she tried in vain to play the trumpet. But it was a nice and heartwarming sight. Alas she was beside me, she handed me the trumpet and beckoned me to play. I complied....

Soon everyone was waving and smiling again, trying to get me through a small door through the glass wall. But I could not. No matter how much my heart wanted, how much my mind willed, I could not. I don't know why. It was sad seeing her go. That moment when she sat beside me felt like eternity. It was as if all the worries and troubles I've ever had had been evaporated.

Savant at 4/18/2004 05:03:00 am ;

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Got something to say?





Google







Fan_______++














Sign My Guestbook
ARCHIVES