Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Psst... wanna know a secret?


you know.... i wished i could just go into some cave right now and disappear for a while. Then emerge as a physically and mentally stronger person.

and the first thing i'll set out to do is to kick ass...

YES...... K I C K A S S !

i really want to give a piece of my mine(and probably a little of my fist) to the people who i really hate and dislike.
People who have hurt me, people who have threatened me in one way or another.

3rd party WANKERS who are extremely irritating in one way or another... As long as you are a 3rd party and you have threatened me or made me dislike you in one way or another, be it intentionally or not, whether you realise it or not.... YOU QUALIFY TOO....

People who dun give way in trains and buses, qualify too.
People who rush for train doors at interchanges. The train operator has access to cameras in the station, he CAN SEE YOU WANKERS BOARDING THE TRAIN.
there's no need to rush, seriously, its just irritating, uncoth and bourgeoisie.

Less importantly, people who dun use deodorant, people who get pissed at other people because of THEIR OWN mistakes or shortsightedness.

just die... all of you...

please.


Savant at 5/10/2006 12:08:00 am ;

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Got something to say?





Google







Fan_______++














Sign My Guestbook
ARCHIVES