Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Today, I went to Beach Road to sew various bits and pieces of useless stuff on my army uniform. I spent close to $90 on 4 uniforms. I had to sew on the Singapore tag, Division tag, and infantry tag. Worse of all, I had to resew a new non-camouflaged nametag, which means removing the old perfectly good condition nametag.

It should be noted that new recruits who enlist now will have all these tag sewn already, while those with the old uniforms have to sew and pay for the sewing from their own pockets. Anyway, i shall not say much further, lest i get whisked off to somewhere where no one knows about (aka whitley detention centre).

So anyways, while i was waiting for my uniform to be done. I went to have my lunch. I ordered chicken rice from this malay stall, and it was a BIG MISTAKE.

Why?

They might as well be serving me chicken bone rice. I was so disgusted i kept looking at them while removing uneaten chicken pieces from my plate and putting it on the table. I didn't finish my rice either. I already had to fork out a tidy sum for useless stuff, and the weather was so fucking hot i was sweating bucketloads, then now i get cheated of my food.

Fucking cheating motherfuckers. Seems like anyone will do anything to make a quick buck these days.

Why are people like that? 3 dollars for chicken rice and the best you can do is a chicken wing bone? Why did i even give you a chance to serve me? Why do i even bother?

(And please, before anyone of you thinks that I'm being racist here, I'm not. I did not say all malays are cheating motherfuckers. There is no race involved, except for descriptive purposes.
So please, just because a blog post has a Indian, Malay, or Chinese word written in it, it does not mean it is necessarily racist.)

My day sucked.

I hoped yours was better.

Savant at 5/20/2008 09:50:00 pm ;

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Got something to say?





Google







Fan_______++














Sign My Guestbook
ARCHIVES