Tuesday, September 23, 2008
If you happen to see this post, then I'd like to thank you for bothering. There haven't been any updates from me for a long time. That's because lots of things have been happening.

Tuition is a big part of my life now, I give it at least once a day, and almost 8-10 times a week. So yeah, not much of a life. But the money is good though, got myself the HTC Touch Pro.

Anyway, these things aren't what I am blogging about. I would like to talk about school.

School is really something i detest nowadays. I guess it's because I give so much tuition, I'm hardly spending time with my textbooks. I feel that I'm struggling. Struggling to comprehend lectures. Struggling to stay focused and interested. Trying my best not to be the kind of kiasu student, racing to print every last bit of notes of research paper, or competing with the people around me. But alas, one will become that. Because if you don't, you can't survive.

And I hate that feeling. How many papers do you want to read? Or rather how many can you read? How much time do you want to spend mugging and pouring over your notes and books?

What about relationships? Friendships? Health? Enjoying Life?
Aren't these more important?

I dunno. Perhaps i'm just not that type of brilliant person that juggles school work and life together.

I'm sorry if this post is incoherent, I'm just typing what comes into my head.

Savant at 9/23/2008 12:00:00 am ;

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Got something to say?





Google







Fan_______++














Sign My Guestbook
ARCHIVES